Saturday, April 16, 2016

We Have A New Artist Joining the Family!

It's been awhile since our last post, but we're returning with good news . . . Art Journaling returns to CraftFusion!  Our talented family is growing with the addition of another new artist and very talented instructor . . . Rebecca Janousek!  You'll be amazed at the wonderful and colorful art style Rebecca brings to the Calendar, and you'll want to be sure to save your space in her new Art Journaling Workshop.  Here's a short sneak peek about Rebecca and her art:
"I have been making art since I was in junior high school, scrapbooking for over ten years, and art journaling for about six years now.  I am a bit of a craft-a-holic.  Art has always been an escape for me and a way to say the things you can't always say.  I make everything from purses to journals to jewelry and altered art, as well as everything in between!  Art Journaling is my love and passion, and my work is generally known for it's bright pops of color and texture.  Color and texture fascinate me and I'm always experimenting!  I'm mostly self-taught and am always finding myself trying new media or finding new ways to use it.  Besides crafting, I love to read, go shopping, and spending time with family and time outdoors in the beautiful Arizona sun.  I'm legally blind in my left eye and have only twenty-five percent vision in my right due to a brain tumor that I had removed when I was twelve.  Because of this, I feel like my perspective on the world and the art world is a bit different than others . . . it's what makes me, me.  I also struggle from arthritis, but feel like our struggles have something to teach us, so no matter how tough things may be, there's a lesson to be learned . . . and maybe a painting or two!"
If you love Art Journaling as much as Rebecca does, you'll want to make your plans now to join her for a fun and exciting day on Friday, May 20th from 10:00am to 2:00pm.  We'll look forward to seeing you there to join us in welcoming her to our extremely talented Family of Artists!

COME & GET ACQUAINTED!
“Art Journaling”
with Rebecca Janousek
Friday ~ May 20, 2016    10:00am – 2:00pm
Cost:  $40.00



To see more of Rebecca's art, and all the details
for her Workshop, be sure to visit the
Workshop Page on the Website,
as well as Rebecca's Blog at
http://www.rebeccajanousek.com/

     
CraftFusion
(480) 821-3758
2986 No. Alma School Rd. #4 ~ Chandler, AZ 85224
s/w corner of Alma School & Elliot Roads behind Bank of America
(located next to Catherine's & Kings Buffet)
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm  ~  Closed Sunday & Monday
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment