Thursday, February 11, 2016

A New Face Comes to CraftFusion!

The CraftFusion family is growing with the addition of another new artist and very talented instructor to the team . . . Kathi Hofferth!  You may be familiar with Kathi from the classes she previously taught at Jerry's Art-A-Rama, but we couldn't be more excited to have Kathi decide to now call CraftFusion her new home.  Here's a short sneak peek about Kathi and her art: 

"I've been involved in some kind of art since I picked up my first crayon.  I grew up in the Midwest, then made the move to Arizona 20 years ago.  I've been married to my husband, Dan, for 34 years and we have three wonderful grown children.  I get to experience the wonder of art as I teach 3-5 year olds for the Town of Gilbert's Park and Recreations on a part-time basis, but I also enjoy the opportunity to create and share my art with others by teaching what I love. Some of my favorite arts to teach are Do-Tangling, Altered Books, and Journals.  Playing in so many different mediums and seeing the spontaneous results always gets my creative juices going.  I've been drawing and playing in paint my entire life, as well as beading for over 30 years, and I love being able to share with others.  My favorite quote, which I try to pass on to my students, is "There is no such thing as failure, only learning experiences"." 
If you love mixed media art as much as Kathi, you'll want to make plans to come and get acquanted while you spend an exciting afternoon with her on Wednesday, March 2nd from 4:00pm to 6:00pm for a Make 'N Take.  We'll look forward to seeing you there to join us in welcoming her to our extremely talented Family!

COME & GET ACQUAINTED!
Wednesday, March 2nd
4:00pm-6:00pm
"Do Tangle Make 'N Take"
with Kathi Hofferth
Cost:  NO CHARGE




Tuesday, March 15th
 10:00am-12:30pm OR 1:30pm-4:00pm
"Doodling 101 - Black & White Basics"
with Kathi Hofferth
Cost:  $35.00

SEATING LIMITED TO 10
Tuesday, March 29th
10:00am-12:30pm OR 1:30pm-4:00pm
"Doodling 102 - Intro to Color"
with Kathi Hofferth
Cost:  $40.00

SEATING LIMITED TO 10



Call (480) 821-3758 now to save your space
in any of these fun-filled & creative Workshops!

* * * * * * * * * *
Visit the Workshop Page on the website for more details, but call right away to save your space!  Spaces always go quick, and we guarantee you won't want to miss a minute of either of these fun Workshops, so don't wait too long!

CraftFusion
(480) 821-3758
2986 No. Alma School Rd. #4 ~ Chandler, AZ 85224
s/w corner of Alma School & Elliot Roads behind Bank of America
(located next to Catherine's & Kings Buffet)
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm  ~  Closed Sunday & Monday


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment