Monday, March 19, 2012

Early Closing . . .

Everyone who knows me personally knows that I am a "Daddy's Girl".  Always have been, always will be.  While my Dad and I don't spend as much time or do as much together as either one of us would like, he's still larger than life to me and one of the most important people in my life.
Sadly, my Dad will be undergoing surgery tomorrow, Tuesday, March 20th.  Because of this, CraftFusion will be closing at 5:00pm tomorrow evening instead of our regular 7:00pm closing time.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone, but ask for everyone's understanding . . . especially all you other "Daddy's Girls" out there.  We will re-open at our regular time on Wednesday, March 21st at 10:00am and look forward to seeing you then.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment